- Onsite Tech Support:
Where applicable, ARMS® V2.5
PM(s) are available onsite on all working days during working hours. During
Non-working hours/ days, PMs can be reached telephonically, to respond as per
- Email: Response within next business day.
- 24x7 access to SDS Tech Support Portal.
24x7 Help Desk. One-step escalation to expert for prompt resolution of
problems. Expert will respond within 2 hours of logging the call.
- Offsite Tech Support:
SDS has its Technical Support Center located at Bangalore. Specialist Help is
available on all working days during official working hours.
- During non-working hours/ days, emergency contact numbers are
available for obtaining specialist help.
- Hosted Service Servers
are monitored by an Administrator on a 24x7 basis. Tech Support Engineers will reach
the Internet Data Centre (IDC) to resolve
hardware problems within 1-2 hours on all
business days and with 3-4 hours during non-working
- Bugs & Problem Management:
Debugging of any reproducible bugs in the software.
- Maintenance upgrades/ patches for the same version (including
new builds), as and when available.
Maintenance Contract (AMC):
- SDS also provides AMC services on specific terms & conditions
on case-to-case basis.